Software Development Lead (C#/.Net) – FinTech, London
A financial services firm with a FinTech mindset, building investment banking solutions for structured investment products. Using cutting edge technology to establish a world class, scalable platform for OTC derivatives on equities, FX and commodities.
Summary of role
This is an opportunity for a hands-on C# team lead with an investment banking background to take ownership of building and leading a team of highly driven C# developers. It is important that you take on a leadership role while remaining in a programming role to ensure delivery of projects and best practices are kept.
Responsible for delivering front to back solutions of market data services, trading platforms and overall architecture and design of the core technology platforms.
Working with the head of development to define the development roadmap and strategy, defining best software development practices and processes. You will be involved in driving the technical direction of the department, working with senior stakeholders and budget holders.
The business focus on structured investment products and OTC derivatives (equities, FX, commodities).
Technology is at the forefront of the success of the business.
- Investment banking/online retail banking industry experience
- Proven team leadership skills while remaining in a hands on programming capacity
- Business knowledge of cross asset derivatives (equities, commodities, FX, rates, credit)
- Track record of design and implementation of an IT infrastructure
- Agile and scrum methodologies
- Extensive C#, .Net programming experience
- REST with .Net WebAPI
- Unit and e2e testing with Jasmine/Protractor or equiv
- Docker, AWS