A UK based, leading global commodities firm are looking for a Software Developer to help Build high quality pricing and risk analytics platforms for the listed and OTC cross asset derivatives businesses.
- Design and engineer cloud based pricing and risk management platform. A green field platform to augment existing platforms. This will include the integration of raw and implied market data and in-house analytics.
- Liaise with business users – trading and quants to gather application requirements.
- Ensure delivered systems are of production quality and created with testability in mind. Ensure software is adequately documented for handover to the business.
- Follow coding standards and defined development process.
- Resolve support issues in a professional and timely manner
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of structured derivatives (Securitised & OTC), especially within Equities and commodities markets and their pricing and risk management
- Experience of operating and integrating into a quant developed analytics library
- Event driven, concurrent and distributed cloud-based systems including NoSQL databases and serverless/FaaS
- React.JS or Angular
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server
- Familiar with deployment automation and build environments
- REST based APIs and microservices
- Experience on the sell side preferred to buy side profiles
This is a brand-new opportunity for a Software Developer to step into a rewarding environment and to continue to grow their experience and skillset.
If this sounds like something you'd like to hear more about, please send your most recent CV, along with your contact details and we can arrange to discuss in further detail.