A UK based, leading global commodities firm are looking for a Senior Software Developer to help develop high availability systems for the processing of post trade workflows.
- Assisting with requirements elicitation and the scoping of Epics, Stories and Bugs
- Collaborating with other team members in the development of applications using a test-driven approach
- Working with other teams such as Design and QA to maximize quality
- Implementing best practices in the design and development of the firm’s solutions
- Designing, coding and testing software in line with business requirements
- Following Agile principles in managing the software development lifecycle
- Proposing new ideas and technologies for the betterment of the firm’s product suite
- Proactively contributing to the shared libraries/components maintained by the department
- Assisting in the diagnosis and resolution of support issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring adherence to policies and procedures subject to internal and external audit such as security and compliance
- Some experience in .NET (C#) and/or NodeJS (Typescript) with a willingness to work with either
- Some client-side SPA web experience (preferably AngularJS and/or ReactJS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree in computer science or related field
This is a brand-new opportunity for a Senior .NET Developer to step into a rewarding environment and to continue to grow their experience and skillset.
If this sounds like something youd like to hear more about, please send your most recent CV, along with your contact details and we can arrange to discuss in further detail.