A specialist FinTech who build complex cloud data platforms in the Finance Industry.
- Build out the Security Operations function and contribute to the design and development and optimisation of the function
- Security event monitoring and management. Own the response process
- Ensure that Information Security Controls are fit for purpose and that fallback controls have proven reliability
- Respond to security incidents and act as a lead in case of any live threats against the business
- Develop Security Operations Controls
- Automate and improve security systems and processes
- Develop automated testing systems
- Work with internal teams to develop system awareness and monitoring to identify upcoming issues and trends
- Similar experience in a SOC or an Incident Response function
- Strong knowledge of a variety of security products such as SIEM, IDS/IPC, NeFlow, GuardDuty, SecurityHub
- Experience and understanding of IT Infrastructure technologies
- In depth knowledge of protocols such as HTTP(S), SMTP, TCP, SSL/TLS
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.