SharePoint Administrator - Wealth Management - London
City of London
One of my Wealth Management clients is looking to expand their SharePoint team as they have a number of projects taking place and need an extra pair of hands. You will get involved in supporting and administering their SharePoint site as well as supporting development projects to customise the system.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for administering the SharePoint Platform and dealing with Incident escalations. As well as being the product owner you will be expected to actively manage and evolve the system to ensure it is fit for purpose and continuously improved. You will develop and maintain integration's with other business systems and deliver improvements to the system.
- Minimum of 5 years administering and supporting production SharePoint workloads.
- Working experience with SharePoint 2007, 2010 & 2016 and SharePoint Online.
- PowerShell to administrate SharePoint
- Workflow design, creation and management using Nintex
- Experience developing and supporting interfaces between SharePoint and other applications via API's.