Twenty are recruiting on behalf of a leading Investment Bank who are looking for a Transaction Reporting Analyst to join their Operations function. The successful individual will be supporting all the requirements for SFTR alongside exisiting regulations.
- Support all SFTR issues
- Work with the Transaction Reporting SMEs to perform Root Cause Analysis within the function
- Support all products including equities, rates, FX, credit, repos and bonds
- Manage change requests to address errors
- Support the function with regards to new product implementation and delivery management
- Build working relationships with all functions in the business
- Co-ordinate back reporting efforts
- Working knowledge across MIFID, EMIR, SFTR
- Working knowledge of trade repositories (i.e. DTCC, Unavista) desirable
- Knowledge of OTC derivatives from trade capture through to back office
- Experience with implementation of strategic control framework across multiple reporting requirements and regimes.