Business Change Project Manager- Investment Banking - London
A leading US investment Bank, this institution operates globally with an ever-increasing footprint across Europe. With an established culture, this client offers a great work life balance and a friendly working environment.
Leading the Business Change initiative, this Project Manager will have an important and varied role working cross-function and cross discipline on various Regulatory Projects. With the opportunity to add value to the business from day one, the successful candidate will play an integral part in the improvement of the Regulatory Change Programme.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- To drive the fundamental Business Initiatives across a number of Change functions
- To lead and influence the delivery of the Governance across the Regulatory Change programme
- End-to-end Project Management Experience with a proven track record of successful delivery
- Strong Business Change Experience is essential
- Exposure to Regulatory Projects such as MIFID, EMIR and SFTR is preferable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to build strong, business relationships
- Experience liaising with stakeholders internationally is essential
- Previous exposure to regulatory change and trade projects
- The ability to work with finance, operations, technology and trade products teams
- Strong investment banking background
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join an exciting team that works internationally across EMEA and the US. The successful candidate will gain huge amounts of exposure across the business and be directly involved with critical projects that will directly affect the EMEA strategy.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at