An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Settlements Officer to join a leading Corporate Bank based in the City. The Bank is currently going through a period of expansion and is looking to significantly increase headcount in 2017. The successful individual will have a detailed knowledge of the Settlements process having dealt with loans, securities and other money market transactions.
- To help drive an efficient settlement team to ensure that the company can service their clients accurately, enhancing the reputation of Operations throughout the industry.
- Booking and settlement of transactions of corporate loans, Syndicated loans, Securities, IRS and Money Market.
- Nostro accounts management
- Reconciliations and Cash Management
- Ensure all asset and cash breaks assigned to the team are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- 3+ years Settlements experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking products
- Proven team player and experience within a client-facing role.
- University degree desirable