A global Commodities trading business are looking for a Settlements Consultant to join their trading operations function. You will be working alongside the front office traders, operators and internal finance departments and will play a key role in the development of the settlements function, working closely with the Head of Settlements.
The business HQ is based in the Nordics so the successful candidate would be expected to relocate or work near the region.
- Assist the Head of Settlements to develop the function and teach best practice
- Work with the Head of Settlements on day-to-day trading activities
- Help to build out settlements processes and identify any issues
- Assist with the implementation of new dashboards across the function
- Trade confirmations, verifications, and settlements
- Assist with ETRM upgrades for settlement purposes
- Work closely with all business areas in order to influence change across Settlements
- Previous experience working in back office/Settlements within an Oil trading environment
- Strong commodities knowledge, Oil experience essential
- Experience with CTRM/ETRM systems, Allegro ideally
- Operational exposure across a range of commodities
- Experience in an oil trading environment