Settlements & Payment Associate
The company & role
Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a custodian arm of a leading financial services group that offers execution services to institutional clients and retail brokers. The role will involve assisting the settlements manager in all day to day incoming and outgoing payments.
- Processing all External and Internal payments out using the online banking system.
- Matching incoming payments against expectations and resolving any exceptions by communicating with clients.
- Process all Asset Transfers In & Out as per the client instructions by communicating with clients, custodians and ceding parties to ensure a timely and accurate completion.
- Assist Settlement Manager with any required documents in preparation for Client meetings.
- Good CREST Knowledge
- Understanding of CASS rules
- Understanding of the Fund, International and UK Market specifically the Custody Operations
- Experience of payment processing via online banking systems advantageous
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date cv for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.