This British firm is a leading provider of investor services to an institutional client base including dealing, custody and settlement services. The firm has small collegiate office but has significant market share with excellent culture and work life balance.
As a Settlements analyst, you will be assisting the settlements manager on day to day processes and ensure that all settlement back office functions are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process all Asset Transfers In & Out as per the client instructions by communicating with clients, custodians and ceding parties to ensure a timely and accurate completion.
- Processing all External and Internal payments out using the online banking system.
- Ensure all asset and cash breaks assigned to the team are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Assist in the collation of all daily, weekly and monthly MI, KPI's and KRI's within Operations, ensuring production is timely and accurate.
- Assist Settlement Manager with any required documents in preparation for Client meetings.
- Two or three year's working knowledge of the settlements function and/or relevant experience in a similar area of Financial Services and/or a relevant degree
- Excellent interpersonal, numerical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and use own initiative
- CISI qualifications are preferable but not essential
If this role is of interest, please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search