This British firm is a leading provider of investor services to an institutional client base including dealing, custody and settlement services. The firm has small collegiate office but has significant market share with excellent culture and work life balance.
As a UK Settlements analyst you will be required to complete the duties outlined under key responsibilities, and additional duties as departmental needs arise.
- Accurate entry of all settlement instructions and counterparty details into the Company systems
- Ensuring all counterparty files are updated as required and are in good order
- Completion of reconciliation processes between systems
- Ensuring a timely and accurate settlement of all transactions
- Communication with many external and internal parties for the purpose of issue investigation and resolution
- One to two year's working knowledge of the settlements function and/or relevant experience in a similar area of Financial Services and/or a relevant degree
- Excellent interpersonal, numerical, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and use own initiative
- CISI qualifications are preferable but not essential
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search