Twenty are working with a Bank in London who are looking to add to their settlements function within the operations team. You will be responsible for coverage over all areas of the banks business and product coverage will primarily be on equity and fixed income products.
- Resolution of trades in Equity and Fixed income products across both primary and secondary markets
- Monitoring of unmatched trades
- Ensure that desk procedures are kept entirely up to date and improved where necessary
- Carry out investigations and remediation of any reconciliation breaks
- Strong experience within the settlement function of a financial services company, ideally focused on Fixed Income and Equities space
- Excellent knowledge of the workings of Euroclear, Clearstream, LCH and other global markets is essential
- Understanding of requirements in relation to Repo/Security Lending
- Knowledge of Euclid, SWIFT, Gloss and Intellimatch would be beneficial
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Governance, Risk and Control mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.