One of my Asset Management clients based in the West End are looking for a new Settlements Analyst to join their Operation team. You will join a team of 3 Settlement Analysts who are responsible for all confirmations and settlements for Equities, Fixed Income, FX and Derivatives.
- CTM Matching - ensuring CTM is monitored throughout the day with any discrepancies in Trade financials and Failed Settlement Notification to the custodian are resolved within Market, FX cut offs and Custodian SLA.
- Ensure all booked trades on Symphony are matched where possible and are instructed to Custody via their specific notification process.
- Ensure contract notes are chased at the UTM/TA or custodian and the trade matched where possible.
- Derivative Matching and Settlement - Ensure all ETD/OTC contracts are processed in accordance with procedures and in accordance with any deadlines for instructions and funding requirements.
- Collateral Management - Ensure daily proposed collateral movements a.re matched with counterparties within Cloud Margin / Acadia and any discrepancies are resolved.
- FX Matching - Ensure any unmatched or mismatched FX trades on GTSS are resolved. All Trades requiring FX are enriched with relevant FX rates on the day processed. Ensure all FX FWDs are processed on Trade Date.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and commitment whilst still being grounded and approachable
- Demonstrate an ability to work on their own and without supervision, show the initiative and take responsibility but also show a good understanding of team work