Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading Asset Manager who is keen to hire a Settlements Analyst to help support the manager and to contribute to all project initiatives. The team is responsible for covering all trade matching and settlements of multi asset products - however, fixed income and equity knowledge would be beneficial.
- Support all post trade execution activities of all multi asset transactions
- Initiate and help improving procedures and processes within the Settlements team - Implementing and recommending changes
- Ensure all trades have been processed accurately and in a timely manner and all deadlines are met
- Timely identification and resolution of all issues and queries
- Providing a high level of service to both internal and external clients
- Fixed Income/Equity product knowledge
- Project / Testing experience (desired)
- At least 3 years Settlements experience across buy or sell side Operations
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of SWIFT and different confirmation matching systems
Please contact Tom Baker from Twenty Recruitment to discuss further.