Company & Role
Twenty Energy are currently working with retail energy provider who is seeking a Settlements Reform Manager. This candidate will be working closely with external bodies, code administrators, regulatory bodies and government to understand, assess and respond to changes to the Energy Industry Settlements process and framework.
- Producing and Industry Change Road Map and Risk Register looking at Market development over the next 5 years
- Leading and presenting complex analysis to a range of stakeholders outlining economic, customer and regulatory implications of external change proposals and reviews.
- Partnering business operations acting as Industry and Settlement Specialist to provide consultant support and insight into Settlements and costs.
- Leading a small team of specialists and team leaders.
- Detailed understanding of the UK Energy Markets - ideally both Gas and Electricity.
- An understanding of regulated markets and experience in working directly with regulators, code bodies and administrators.
- Experience in leading negotiation and influencing change.
If this role is of interest please send Charles Bodunrin your updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search