ServiceNow Knowledge Consultant - Financial Services - London
Details: 3 months initial; up to £550 per day
Key Skills: ServiceNow, ITSM, ITIL, Knowledge, KCS, Evolve, ServiceNow Knowledge Management; Database, CMDB
A leading Investment Management firm based in the City are looking for a ServiceNow Knowledge Management SME to join their firm to assist in the development of the Knowledge Management database for the business. The role will be to work closely with external vendors to ensure the delivery of the Knowledge Management application & adoption of KCS.
Your position will be essential for the development of processes & procedures relating to the Knowledge Management application and its roll-out; along with an advisory capacity for the development of best practice adoption with end-users.
- To develop the Knowledge Management Database for articles to be uploaded
- To design & implement the configuration of the Knowledge Management application
- To contribute to the development of the double loop process for KCS
- To assist in the development of best practices throughout the business
- Knowledge Management SME
- ITIL Qualified
- Prior experience rolling Knowledge Management out in a Financial Services environment before
- Senior Stakeholder engagement & management
If interested in this position; or indeed; in other potential opportunities; then please apply below or contact Ciarán on 0203 189 4352