My client a leading an investment bank with global operations is currently recruiting for a Service Engagement and Transition Manager to join them on a permanent basis in London.
This position works within the Network Solution Delivery team and is responsible for working to deliver complex network solutions in line with overall business requirements an dnetworking strategy.
- Relationship Management with key business partners.
- Develop network designs in support of LAN, MAN, WAN, data centre, Wireless, extranet, and branch deployments
- Securing internal or external resources to deliver projects
- Ensuring that new technologies are properly transitioned from build into run
- Ensuring all products follow the Acceptance Into Run (AIR)
- Ensure all customer facing and backend systems are updated in order to support new technologies
- Network Stability
- Ensure all deployments are fully documented
- Multiple years experience in leading large projects related to data networking
- Prior experience in the delivery of large infrastructure related projetcs
- Knowledge and experience with CISCO technology
- Prior experience in the management of large-scale, enterprise network solutions ideally in a large financial organisations
- Knowledge and experience with Proxy, DNS and DHCP technologies
- Strong experience in MAN technologies and optical networking
- Strong experience in relationship management with senior business partners
- Experience in driving development cycles
If this position could be of interest please do apply below or alternatively send an email to leanne.calveley@twenty recruitment.com or call me on 0203 189 4331