A leading global Asset Manager based on the outskirts of London are hiring a Service Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This Service Management position is responsible for leading the UK Service Management function encompassing major incident, problem management, change management, service delivery management and software asset management. Responsible for UK Service Operations and work closely with global colleague to help minimise the impact of Technology incidents.
- Line Management of UK Staff and functional management of Incident and Problem staff globally.
- Responsible for Governing the Service Management team to ITIL and ISO20000 best practice, ensuring delivery against KPIs and SLAs
- Manage service improvement plans
- Incident Manager for high severity Major Incidents
- Lead operational and strategic planning
- Experience implementing and improving ITIL operations
- Experience in a financial organisation
- Broad understanding of IT Systems, Applications and Services
- Experience leading a service management team
- ITIL certified
- Strong experience managing major Incident and Problem Management functions
If this position could be of interest please do apply below or send an email