Service Improvement Interim - Technology Services - London
Contract: 3 - 6 months
Day Rate: £900 - £1000
One of my Technology clients is looking for an extremely well-established Customer Service interim to assess the outcome of their Net Promoter score of their service satisfaction levels, identify present issues internally and provide a clear and defined action plan on the solution. This candidate will be an SME in this area and will have extensive previous experience in analysing customer service and delivering key objective solutions.
Key Skills and responsibilities
- Extensive experience in process improvement and identifying gaps within a customer service environment is essential
- Excellent skills in B2B solutions
- Immaculate verbal and written communication skills
- Evaluate the customer service results and subsequently manage the strategy accordingly
- Experience in social care and/or Public Sector is preferred
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Process Improvement focused individual to be part of a fast-paced environment
For more information please contact me at or 0203 189 4337