A rapidly growing Payments FinTech Business situated in the heart of Canary Wharf. This client is on the cusp of international expansion and has already got an array of financial services clients across Europe. The successful candidate will join a fledging, energetic team who are eager to get similar like-minded people on board.
This position will work closely with the Head of Production Services to ensure the development of a matrixed environment to manage services to clients ensuring the delivery of new functionality to production.
This Service Delivery Lead position will need to introduce and maintain an ITIL based service management framework, client engagement and the successful analysis and reporting of service delivery.
- Foster relationships internally with client services, implantation, delivery and tech teams
- Responsible for the co-ordination and prioritisation of incidents, service requests, problems and changes
- When required act as an incident manager
- Management of the day to day Jira service desk workflows
- Proven track record in managing incidents
- Co-ordinating and management of service management workloads - service desk, app support, customer services
- Prior experience within payments is a bonus
If this role is of interest to yourself then please apply with your most up to date CV below. This is a fast moving position so if interested then please ensure that you apply quickly or contact Leanne Calveley at Twenty Recruitment