A Transatlantic, leading banking Group operating in over 40 countries. Has a deep history within the industry offering banking products and services for over 300 years
This is a global role and the team are in the process of selling down its stake in their one of their international presences and as part of this process, this role will manage the separation of the services. The transition team has been established to manage the effective delivery and transition of these services.
- Managing and overseeing Change Management process for all services
- Work with the Migration team to manage the impact of separation plan changes
- Facilitate key change service management meetings and updates within other SRM governance forums
- Develop and maintain tools and templates required for successful execution of all aspects of the Transition Service Agreements
- Co-ordinate the production of monthly MI, including MI to evidence the service performance
- Provide monthly updates to the Service Risk Management Committees for the monthly Review meetings.
- Collaborate and work effectively with Delivery teams in International Transitions to drive performance and efficiency
What's in it for you?
This is a global role that offers someone the opportunity to own the transition for one of this Banks largest programmes within their Transition team.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please send your CV over to me at: