SEPA Payments Business Analyst - Banking - London
£45,000 - £55,000
One of the world's largest banks that operates in over 40 countries globally. Highly dedicated to both their customers and their employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
Working within a Business Management team within Operations, your role will be to lead in supporting projects focused on SEPA and OPF (Open Payment Framework). You will be responsible for business analysis of any market changes on Payment related projects.
- Work as a BA on Payment products such as SEPA Credit Transfer and SEPA Direct Debit, EUR Instant Payment and other Payment products
- Gather user requirements to produce business documents and review the Project Plan and Detailed Design
- Promote and manage Payment projects
- Provide EMEA Operations with guidance on SEPA schemes
- You have knowledge of SEPA and other Payment products (BACS, FPS, CHAPS, Faster Payments)
- You have worked as a Business Analyst and have knowledge of Clearing & Settlement of Payments
- You have experience in an Operations environment within Financial Services
What's in it for you?
This role will place you at the forefront of a growing team who are constantly looking to evolve the Payment products in their offering. You will play a lead role as a Business Analyst to provide an excellent service to the bank's users.