Senior Web Designer - Digital - Cambridge
Our client is a fast-paced, highly rated and exciting digital agency. They support industry-leading, responsive websites and web applications within their high-profile digital product offering. They are looking for a highly skilled web designer to create high quality designs and can take responsibility for the UI/UX patterns work
- Supporting development process with assets, modifications and guidance
- Champion and implement industry-leading design and usability practices to ensure a high-quality deliverable on every project
- Ensuring UI/UX patterns work in the interest of the client's product
- Provide guidance and feedback on design deliverables after development
- Creative with a track-record for creating and delivering excellent design concepts
- Adobe Creative Cloud (particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Experience of designing digital products
- Experience working in a CMS environment with WYSIWYG skills
If you are someone that has excellent attention to detail and diligence to design processes and enjoy working on high-quality digital products, then this is the right job for you.
Please apply on the link or contact Hannah Hawkesley from Twenty Recruitment. A Portfolio will be required.