A leading & global financial services organization are on the hunt for a newly qualified Financial Consultant. This individual will help spearhead exciting projects, currently focussing around Tax, VAT and PESM. A huge opportunity to shape a global bank as they exponentially grow their base within the UK.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Helping with high profile projects, currently working on UK VAT Returns
- Advisory support to VAT queries from internal stakeholders globally across the businesses.
- Liaising and business partnering with teams across the bank to help structure current VAT procedures
- Monitor and update the PESM as a result of changes to business activities and new members of VAT Group
- Manage relationships with advisors and relevant third parties
- Deal with projects that are directly focussed on HMRC regulations and reports
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Indirect tax specialist either ACCA, ACA, or CTA (newly qualified)
- Minimum of 2 years of related VAT experience
- Background and detailed knowledge of UK, EU and non-EU VAT in both a compliance and advisory capacity
- Ability to explain tax matters to non-tax people
- Challenging the business to create best practise and a better way of working
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders across the business