A Global Commodities Trading Firm is seeking a Senior UX Designer to join their London Office on a contract basis.
You will be responsible for the research, planning, design and documentation of user interfaces for web-based, hand-held, and desktop applications.
You will collaborate with engineering, product management, and key stakeholders across the business to take products from concept to launch.
- Information analysis
- Customer journey mapping
- Sketching - to describe ideas, brainstorm, solve problems, brief colleagues
- User research - planning, setting goals, preparing interview scripts, facilitating recruitment, moderating sessions
- Prototyping - digital and physical - from sketched wireframes to interactive demos for testing
- Co-design and facilitation - keenness for exploring solutions and iterating designs based on input and feedback from the team
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of responsive design and considerations across various screen sizes
If this opportunity seems of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.