Senior Trade Floor Support - Financial Services - London
Rate: Up to £350 per day
Duration: 6 months
A multi-national banking client of mine is looking for a Senior Trade floor support engineer to act as team leader for the trade floor support team, providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support for treasury and front office systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Trade Floor Support Engineer to drive productivity in providing advice to users on systems, products and services where available. You will be a senior member and leader supporting all trade floor systems with experience with applications such as Reuters and Bloomberg Desktop.
- Trade Floor Support Deputy Team Lead
- Drive efficiency of use of desktop systems
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support for Treasury/front office systems
- Experience with, IPC Dealboard and Market Data
- Knowledge of Reuters and Bloomberg Desktop Applications
- Windows Server and Desktop
- VDI Knowledge
If this position is something of interest to you please do not hesitate to apply or give Mike Freiter a call on 0203 189 4295.