Twenty is a technology driven provider of senior level recruitment, consulting and search, to clients who mirror our belief in technology innovation. Namely, businesses who are investing in their technology to disrupt, grow or transform.
Following significant success, we are looking to expand our Berlin office.
Twenty GmbH's growing Berlin office focusses on senior level appointments across all of Twenty's specialist markets for the DACH region and Continental Europe. We are building a team of dedicated market specialists to join one of the biggest billers in Europe over the past 3 years.
- Operate in a "360" capacity, constantly building and expanding client and candidate network to increase your market presence and personal brand
- Build a robust business plan to underpin the growth of your desk and manage time effectively to execute planned results
- Win business through various, subject matter led, sales initiatives
- Lead all aspects of the hiring process for clients through discovery, consultation, marketing, client an candidate management, negotiating terms of business through to onboarding and aftercare
- Execute successful headhunting an search mandates for technical/ industry experts and business leaders
- Provide impeccable levels of services and add significant value through advice and counsel
- Implement a consistent and mature PR/ marketing strategy to utilise all media channels and increase personal brand
- Regularly produce high quality written sales material and market insight
- Utilise lead generation effectively
- Expertly navigate multichannel headhunting and candidate generation techniques for passive and active talent pooling
- Collaborate closely with peer group internally across the businesses and wider teams to ensure cross selling of opportunities and sharing of insights and knowledge from your network
- Extensive experience working in a full 360 recruitment capacity
- Track record in succeeding agreed KPIs and targets
- Experience and knowledge across some of the following markets: Software Development & Engineering, Cyber Security, Data Science, Infrastructure and Digital & Product
- Familiarity with a diverse client base which may include: fintech, insurance, digital start ups, eCommerce, data & AI, health and medical, pharmaceuticals, commodity trading, manufacturing & logistics, private equity and the German Mittelstand
- Track record of winning new business and successful cross selling
- Experience and conformability with pitching to C-suite level clients
- Business fluency in German and English (written & spoken)