Senior Tech Lead(Java)- Financial Services, London,
Key Words: Java/Lead/SQL Server/Fixed Income/Bonds/Development
A leading Financial Organisation is seeking an experienced Java technologist to be the Senior Lead in their Fixed Income Department.
Summary of role
This is an excellent opportunity to be the Senior Lead of the Information Services Technology Fixed Income Team in a leading Financial Organisation.
You will be responsible for the strategic business growth of the department and the technical delivery of projects, leading a team of developers to deliver specific design requirements.
Remaining hands on, the role will requires high level of expertise in Java development, working on highly distributed, multi-scalar Fixed Income Platforms in a pressurised environment with previous leadership experience and qualities.
- Excellent background in Core Java server side development
- Strong SQL Server database development
- Java optimisation, caching techniques, JVM garbage collection tuning
- Good knowledge of Fixed Income markets
- Highly experienced working on critical applications.
- Team leadership/management experience
If you are a driven, motivated technologist with a Java background with a desire to lead a team of developers in a leading financial organisation then please apply below.