Senior Systems Engineer - Digital Technology - Cambridge
Key Technical Skills: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Automation, Scripting
For this position you will be tasked with looking after the company's corporate infrastructure. Their operating systems are heavily focused around Windows but you will also be working with Linux. There will be line management responsibility, looking after a Junior TechOps member. You will also have close interaction with Principal DevOps engineer. The client has a great start up culture and would be an excellent place for someone looking to work in a techy, forward thinking organisation.
- Proactive maintenance of the corporate infrastructure
- Business and systems analysis
- Solution Research
- Systems implementation including scripting/automation/configuration management
- Linux automation and administration
- Windows automation and administration
If you are interested in this role; or indeed if you are interested in any other infrastructure roles please call Mike on 0203 189 4295.