Senior Systems Security Engineer
I'm currently working with a large digital client, based in Manhattan, who are looking for a Systems Security Engineer to join their architectural and design team. The candidate would be given the opportunity to work on designing unique solutions.
You'll be given the opportunity to work on a variety of unique challenges on a daily basis, including designing, reviewing and implementing security initiatives. You'll also be given the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies, and test and propose new technologies and tools to work on in an R & D capacity.
To be successful, the right candidate should have some of the following:
- A network security background, working with firewalls, load balancers and proxies
- An in-depth knowledge of networking protocols
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as IPS/IDS
- Experience with both Unix and Windows operating servers
- If possible, a working knowledge of scripting languages, preferably Python
This role is a contract position based until the end of the year, subject to extension/renewal - with a highly competitive hourly rate. For all other info, please contact me, Jesse Kennedy, at 646 766 1219. Cheers!