Senior SQL/Markit EDM Developer - Investment Banking - London
Key words: Markit EDM/SQL/T-SQL/Programmer/MQ/Java/Support /Development/
A global financial organisation is seeking a Senior SQL/Markit EDM Developer to in their Investment Banking business in Corporate Technology Department.
The primary focus of the role will be on providing high-end data management solutions, focused on the bank's middleware platform. If you are a strong SQL programmer with little/no experience in Markit EDM, thorough training will be provided to learn this niche skillset.
The role is a split between development and maintenance, involving stakeholder management and working alongside both technology and the business to best improve the bank's system architecture.
You will be responsible for using SQL/Markit EDM to develop and test data management solutions, cross training to Java and MQ and the maintenance of QA environments.
- Solid development skills (any language though Java preferred).
- Strong first line support abilities, efficiently managing and resolving issues as they arise.
- Expertise in SQL or related database knowledge.
- Understanding of Markit EDM advantageous, alongside IBM MQ or other messaging solutions.
- XML and XSLT
- IBM MQ or other messaging solutions
If you are a motivated, experienced SQL or Markit EDM developer with a desire to work within Investment Banking then apply to this role below.