Senior Solutions Designer
You'll play a key role in a range of high profile, technology-enabled projects. You will have a broad technical background and previous experience in lead roles on major application development or systems integration projects. You will also have a proven track record in designing and delivering scalable, robust and secure enterprise solutions. With first class customer facing skills and a genuine passion for quality / professional delivery, you will be looking for a new challenge with a company that genuinely recognises and rewards its star performers.
You'll be responsible for:
- Development of End to End Solution Designs to meet business objectives.
- Ensuring that solutions adhere to architectural, security and quality standards.
- Production of solution design artefacts to support the needs of project delivery.
- Acting as point of contact to ensure all parties (including internal and external technical / development teams) understand the solution design and the part that they need to play within it.
- Identifying risks affecting solutions, including mitigating recommendations and support in managing those risks.
We're particularly interested in:
- Practical experience of working in an agile delivery approach
- Experience of working on End to End technical solutions that encompass many systems and teams, drawing out the Key Design Decisions and their implications and resolving them
- A broad technical background with depth in at least one architecture discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at senior levels
- A good knowledge of integration technologies including SOA
- Proven ability to interpret business requirements and design solutions based on those requirements
- First class design skills including the ability to draw up extremely accurate specifications that could be effectively utilised by development team