An exciting new software company specialising in the Oil + Gas and Logistics industry is seeking a Senior Solutions Analyst to join their London office on a permanent basis.
The Successful candidate will be joining a rapidly growing company who are at the forefront of new technologies within the Commodities industry
As the Senior Solutions Analyst, you will be responsible for working with the customers to understand and analyse their problem. You will be working alongside the Solutions Architect to define the optimal solution, managing the solution through development and implementation, and maintain the relationship with the customer by continuously providing updates and walk throughs where needed.
- Running engagement workshops to identify a customer's business problem
- Capturing end user experience and creating initial mock-ups of that experience
- Working closely with Customer Solutions teams to ensure that a project deliverables are on track.
- Own the project relationship with the client, this encompasses managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Provide feedback and product management about the successes and failure in the field.
- Help develop team best practices
- Proven track record of successful implementations of various different software into large scale businesses.
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects
- Experience working directly with external end customers
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual and engagement-wide scope of work
- Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills
- Client-focused attitude -- a customer advocate
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Understanding of machine learning and data science concepts
- Software configuration experience
- Basic programming skills and data analytics e.g. HTML, SQL, Excel, Access, Business Objects, R, Python
If this opportunity to join a thriving business in the Oil + Gas and Logistics industry seems of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.