Twenty are a technology driven provider of senior level recruitment, consulting and search to clients who mirror our belief in technology innovation. Businesses who are investing in their technology to disrupt, grow or transform.
Following significant success, we are looking to add to our Data team in our London HQ to support our UK and Europe businesses.
Twenty’s established Data team focus on providing senior appointments and interim consulting services across Data Science & Analytics, Engineering, Data Transformation and Quantitative risk/data. The team operate a sector agnostic approach and hold strong relationships with select clients across Investment Management/Private Equity, Commodities and the Pan –European Technology markets.
As a permanent consultant you will be required to
- Operate in a “360” capacity constantly building and expanding client and candidate network to increase your market presence and personal brand
- Build a robust business plan to underpin the growth of your desk and manage time effectively to execute / deliver planned results
- Win business through various, subject matter led, sales initiatives
- Lead all aspects of clients hiring processes through discovery, consultation, marketing, client and candidate management, negotiating terms of business through to onboarding and aftercare
- Execute successful headhunting and search mandates for technical/ industry experts and business leaders
- Provide impeccable levels of services and add significant value through advice and counsel
- Implement a consistent and mature PR/marketing strategy to utilise all media channels and increase personal brand
- Regularly produce high quality written sales material and market insight
- Utilise lead generation effectively
- Expertly navigate multichannel headhunting and candidate generation techniques for passive and active talent pooling
- Collaborate closely with peer group internally across businesses and teams to ensure cross-selling of opportunity and sharing of opportunity/insight/networks
- Extensive experience working in a full 360 capacity
- Track record in surpassing activity targets
- Deep understanding for activity levers across your desk and managing performance through ratio analysis and targeting behaviour
- Experience and knowledge successfully placing within a Data function
- Track record of winning new business and successful cross selling
- Experience and comfortability with pitching to C-suite level clients
Twenty’s Data desk is an exciting area of huge investment and growth for us. The team have a portfolio of established relationships with clients across all our core sectors and live requirements to service immediately. You will have the opportunity to be an influential member of the team as we continue to take market share; with the independence to build relationships and win business across all of Twenty’s sectors and brands.
We push ourselves every day to achieve success for our clients through our quality, our impact and our persistence. We obsess over product, not price. Our product covers our expertise, advice, people, service delivery and support.
If you are an ambitious individual and would like to be part of a continuing success story please email email@example.com or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331