Twenty are a technology driven provider of senior level recruitment, consulting and search to clients who mirror our belief in technology innovation. Businesses who are investing in their technology to disrupt, grow or transform.
Following significant success, we are looking to add to our Accounting and Finance team in our London HQ to support our UK and Europe businesses.
Twenty’s thriving CFO team are true market specialists with deep expertise across the breadth of general and specialist finance disciplines housed under a traditional CFO function. We focus on senior level accounting professionals and have existing clients and roles to work with from day one.
As a permanent consultant you will be required to
- Operate in a “360” capacity constantly building and expanding client and candidate network to increase your market presence and personal brand
- Build a robust business plan to underpin the growth of your desk and manage time effectively to execute / deliver planned results
- Win business through various subject matter led sales initiatives
- Lead all aspects of clients hiring processes through discovery, consultation, marketing, client and candidate management, negotiating terms of business through to onboarding and aftercare
- Execute successful headhunting and search mandates for technical/ industry experts and business leaders
- Provide impeccable levels of services and add significant value through advice and counsel
- Implement a consistent and mature PR/marketing strategy to utilise all media channels and increase personal brand
- Regularly produce high quality written sales material and market insight
- Utilise lead generation effectively
- Expertly navigate multichannel headhunting and candidate generation techniques for passive and active talent pooling
- Collaborate closely with peer group internally across businesses and teams to ensure cross-selling of opportunity and sharing of opportunity/insight/networks
- Extensive experience working in a full 360 capacity with a track record of winning new business and successful cross selling
- Track record in autonomously achieving a high level of operational performance
- Experience and knowledge successfully placing within traditional CFO practice
- Comfortability with pitching to C-suite level clients
Our Investment Management and Private Equity focussed CFO practice is well established with loyal clients and requirements to service immediately upon joining. Twenty Groups Investment Management brand is ran from within our Finance team; meaning there is a clear identified client strategy in place allowing you the independence to win new business as we continue to increase our presence within this market.
We push ourselves every day to achieve success for our clients through our quality, our impact and our persistence. We obsess over product, not price. Our product covers our expertise, advice, people, service delivery and support.
If you are an ambitious individual and would like to be part of a continuing success story please email email@example.com or call Leanne on 0203 189 4331