A leading investment management company are looking to hire a Robotic Process Automation Developer to help them reduce the inefficiency of processes. The team is made up of skilled developers, and you will be working with multiple teams across the business. This is an opportunity for someone to get into asset management with a strong technical background.
- Strong knowledge of Blue Prism solution and the understanding of how to aid colleagues through the various stages of the delivery lifecycle and accreditation program.
- Assist with guidance and advice on best practice and development techniques.
- Ensure consistency and continuity across the company's delivery teams.
- Design Blue Prism process solutions that are in accordance with the principles and conventions of Blue Prism.
- Configure new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are well structured, efficient and maintainable in order to be easily understood.
- Maintain and create solution documentation.
- Experience of working with Blue Prism to automate solutions
- Advance Developer accreditation from Blue Prism
- Experience of working within Agile methodology
- Being able to both analyse and understand business problems and express it in BPMN or another modelling language.
- An understanding of workflow based logic