Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Officer for an Investment Brokerage Company in London.
The person filling the role will manage the firm's market, credit and liquidity risk with a focus on their metals function.
- Assess and monitor customers' positions in regards to rises and falls in market variables, reacting efficiently to these changes with relevant margin calls using the ION Risk Informer tool
- Distribute margin calls for cash and credit clients
- Sustain effective Risk control by ensuring accounts are continuously upholding their margins
- Allocate margin rates to CFD's and haircuts to collateral
- Assess the effect that Exchange for Swaps and Exchange for Physicals have on the Balance Sheet
- Be responsible for taking immediate action in placing stop loss orders or liquidating positions in the markets when necessary
- Maintain risk management and control policies and processes, adhering to the firm's Risk Management Framework
- Extensive market, credit and liquidity risk experience ideally from another brokerage firm
- Extensive financial products and markets background
- Strong knowledge of metals, exchange traded derivatives (ETD), futures and options
- Experience with Bloomberg, Reuters and strong Excel or VBA
- Experience and knowledge around electronic platforms for pre-trade risk management /implementations of trading limits (CGQ, TT. FIDESSA, PATS, ICE, FASTFILL, CME Clearport, Flextrade)
- Working knowledge of GMI