Senior Risk Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£90,000 - £100,000
This role sits within the Risk function and is responsible for the Risk Management of new products and service enhancements. The Business Analyst will work in business change projects that work closely with the First Line Risk, IT Developments and test teams.
- Produce required project documentation (e.g. Business Requirements) outlining the Business needs.
- Build strong relationships with all key individuals within First Line Risk, Product teams, Operations and IT.
- Define test scenarios for User Acceptance Testing and other relevant test phases.
- Execute/manage User Acceptance Testing and other relevant test phases, ensuring defects are raised appropriately.
- Ensure appropriate test documentation is reviewed and produced for all relevant test phases.
- Liaise with Product teams, IT and Business Operations areas to ensure that risk requirements are captured and documented as appropriate.
- Experience of working on large scale projects and conducting business analysis.
- Experience of producing Business Requirements documents
- Good understanding of risk margin models, such as Value at Risk (VaR)
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work in an organisation that sits centrally in the financial markets. This role will provide you with exposure and responsibility from the outset in a very project driven environment.
If you are interested in pursuing this position, please apply below or send your CV over to me at: