Senior Risk and Compliance Manager/ DMLRO - FinTech - London
This role is for an innovative award winning mobile start-up bank who offer current accounts through their mobile app.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing digital business as a Senior Risk & Compliance Manager/DMLRO. This is a high profile opportunity where you will be working with various stakeholders to mitigate risk and financial crime. Your key responsibilities will include:
- End-end onboarding including KYC, risk assessments, and investigations
- Working with the FCA to ensure all compliance is reported
- Monitoring the sanctions and PEPs policies, as well as transaction monitoring
- Implement all financial crime policies
- 3+ years' experience in a Compliance function at an FCA regulated firm
- Proven previous Risk and Financial Crime Prevention experience
- Knowledge of Payments and Compliance Regulations, as well as in-depth experience of transaction monitoring
- Strong organisation and communication skills are key
If you feel you, or anyone you know, have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.