A Wealth Management firm who have recently successfully merged with a prestigious Financial Services provider is seeking an experienced Senior Risk and Compliance Manager to help develop their Regulatory function.
The business are in fast growth phase and is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is keen to take the next step in their career and would have longer term ambitions to step into the role of the CRO.
- Develop and enhance policies, processes and procedures for managing Risk and Compliance Regulatory requirements
- Manage projects to drive regulatory change across the business and ensure adherence across the departments
- Interact with all key stakeholders across the business – The Board, Group Legal and Compliance, Financial Planners and key managers
- Liaise the board to agree key Risk and Compliance requirements and roll out the required changes
- Update, maintain and roll out the Training requirements across the business
- Adopt and develop the risk based approach to compliance monitoring
- Proven Compliance and Risk experience within Wealth or Investment Management
- Strong regulatory understanding with a proven track record of developing and rolling out policy updates
- Extensive and broad FCA Handbook knowledge including but not limited to ICAAP, COBS, PROC
- Demonstrated experience leading a compliance function
- Strong attention to detail with an inquisitive nature
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Group.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.