Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Risk Analyst for an Investment Brokerage Company in London.
The person filling the role will manage the firm's risk; implementation, oversight, maintenance and improvement of the risk management framework, encompassing the Risk Appetite and Risk Tolerances within the organisation.
- Developing and maintaining risk management policies and processes; provision of specialist support and advice to the firm
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders in the facilitation of the risk management framework across the business
- Implementation of a Net Present Value at Risk model across commodity and financial products including Futures, Options, Swaps, and Bonds
- Review Risk metrics methodologies such as VaR, Stress Test, LVaR, Back testing, NPVaR and what if scenarios
- Analysis and reporting (P&L, Greeks, VaR, Stress Tests, Liquidity Adjusted VaR, Backtesting, NPVaR, PaR and calculation of VaR and Greeks for trading)
- Implementation of a stress-testing framework to assess the impact of varying market scenarios on the firm's client P&L's and assessing the result vs. limit as well as the impact of stress test vs. liquidity
- Review the validation of markets and windows liquidity, as well as trading periods in VaR
- Preparation of reports for trader limit control procedures, comparing trader exposure against pre-established limits: these will include VaR, margin and greek exposures.
- Background in operational, market, credit, model and liquidity risk
- Risk Management experience within a brokerage firm is desired; a financial services organisation background also considered
- Experience within commodity products including Futures, Options, Swaps, and Bonds is essential
- Excellent experience in the development and implementation of risk management processes and policies
- Outstanding of knowledge of risk management practice including FCA/regulatory requirements
- Excellent understanding of trading of future and options derivatives, Equities, CFD's and FX
- Knowledge of metrics methodologies such as VaR, Stress Test, LVaR, Back testing, NPVaR and what if scenarios
- Knowledge of Trading platforms such as GMI, TT, RTS, Crossfire, Webice, Eurex and Fidessa and Electronic Trading Platforms such as CQG, Fidessa, ICE, CME Clearport and Trading Technologies
- Understanding impact of liquidity on trading constraint for front office