Twenty Financial Services are working with a Global Asset Manager that is looking for a Senior Regulatory Transaction Reporting Analyst. Over the next year - eighteen months, this candidate will be expected to be a team leader within the function.
- To fully understand the Regulatory Transaction Reporting regimes/requirements and ensure that the company are compliant with these.
- Utilise Trade Echo and Unavista to fulfil our regulatory trade and transaction reporting.
- To evolve our processes to increase automation / STP and reduce risk.
- Continuously monitor the Regulations, interpret any upcoming changes and align our processes accordingly.
- To ensure completeness and accuracy of our reporting responsibilities through EMIR TR Reconciliations and FCA reconciliations.
- Improve and gain efficiencies in the on-boarding tasks for new Funds, new IDMs/EDMs.
- At least 3 years' experience within a Regulatory Transaction Reporting team
- Educated to degree level
- Strong knowledge of MIFID and EMIR regulations.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel including (VBA is a nice to have).
- Experience of Unavista, Trade Echo, Charles River and/or prime brokerage portals.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a desire to change and improve our processes.
If you are interested in discussing further, do contact Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment