Senior QA Analyst/Lead - Financial Services - London - £70,000 - £80,000
A leading financial services firm are looking for a Senior QA Analyst/Lead to join their growing team.
- Undertaking key testing activities in relation to project and BAU testing requirements, covering end to end and system based testing phases.
- Undertake actual test execution using both tools and manual activities.
- Will also be required to undertake co-ordination and management activities around getting testing complete, setting up environments and liaising with related IT teams
- Assist in building out knowledge and experience in deployment tasks using tools such as SDA and Teamcity
- Assist the QA Manager in the promotion and analysis of the advantages of QA / Testing approaches to the wider business and IT
- Contribute to definition of the banks policies around QA and Testing
- Strong hands on experience of testing activities
- Familiarity with running scripts , SQL, batch tasks via scheduling tool, excel, data comparison tools (e.g. Beyond Compare)
- Familiarity with database environments (e.g. Oracle, Sybase) and financial applications (e.g. Murex, Gloss, Oracle)
- Demonstrable experience of co-ordinating and setting up test environments and instances of technology applications in a test framework
- Experience of ensuring test scripts are executed as per test plans while gathering relevant test evidence
- Experience of preparing test documentation such as test strategies, daily reports, test plans and test completion reports
- Knowledge of Investment Banking and financial products - Fixed Income, Equities and OTC Derivatives
- Familiarly in engagement with Business Analysts , BRDs, user acceptance criteria and key user stakeholders
- Some experience of using test case and defect tracking tools for managing testing phases (e.g. HP QC , JIRA)
- Experience of working in Agile delivery models
- Experience of automated test solutions and harnesses
- Experience of working with off shore resources / vendors around test executions being used as supporting test analysts
- Experience in Risk areas specifically Credit and Market, covering PFE/VaR measures would be beneficial.
- Exposure to key 3rd Party Banking systems: Murex, Gloss, Oracle, SharePoint, Serena, Dimensions, Team Track, Intellimatch, Sentry, Middleware, Moody's Analytics, Reference Data Systems
- AGILE, Waterfall, V- Model, RAD, ISEB Testing PRINCE2,
- SQL, HPQC, ALM, QTP, Sprinter, Selenium, JIRA, Putty, Confluence
- SDA, TeamCity, Scheduling tools (e.g. Active Batch, AutoSys, Ctrl-M)
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Senior QA Analyst/Lead looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.