Senior QA Analyst - Financial Services - London - Up to £600 Per Day 6 Months Contract
A leading Asset Management firm are looking for a Senior QA Analyst to join their growing team.
- Create / identify / adapt reusable test scripts
- Regression testing to meet appropriate levels of control for quality, risk and audit purposes
- Investigating issues identified and raising defects, collaborating with developers, BA's etc. to ensure their timely resolution
- Review and provide feedback on Business Requirements
- When required act as the lead for a small team of QA analysts
- Experience creating comprehensive test cases from complex business requirements
- Experience with test execution, raising informative defects and managing them through to resolution
- Experience of test planning and estimation
- Strong SQL skills
- Windows and Linux skills
- MS Excel and Office skills
- Experience with Markit EDM (Formally Cadis) or Murex
- TFS / MS Test Manager
- Universe experience
- Automated testing methods / tools / frameworks
- Non-functional testing experience
- Experience with thinkFolio
This is a very exciting opportunity for skilled and effective Senior QA Analyst looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.