Senior Python Developer - Fintech - London
Key Details: Permanent, up to 200k per annum
Key Skills: Python, Trading and Risk Management System development, GIT
The company is an evolving Fintech who is looking to leverage bleeding-edge technologies in one of the UK's largest industries. You will be operating in an exciting function that involves developing, supporting and maintaining both front and back-office trading applications using Python as well as the unique proprietary system.
You will also be an important element in furthering the growth of the team as well as collaborating and mentoring junior developers. This is an amazing opportunity for skilled Python developers to apply their curiousity and detail to complex work.
- Assist a team with the design, development, enhancement, and maintenance of the teams’ applications within the company’s proprietary platform
- Stakeholder management, client collaboration (investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, insurance companies and commodities firms) to help optimise the in house, cloud hosted platform
- Work with internal and external clients to help optimise and enhance ideas
- Participate in code reviews
- Provide Tech-based leadership
- Extensive software development using Python, or any other OOP languages
- Experience in customer facing application construction and design
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with Trading and Risk Management systems
- Exposure to working with clients and a desire for problem solving
- Good communications
- Ability to operate in agile-based project management structures
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this exciting opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Tom Willis at Twenty Group.