Senior Project Manager
Financial Services - London
£90,000 - £100,000
An industry leading global financial services group offering a range of services to its clients across the globe. This is a well sought after client to work for with successful applicants tending to join for the long term due to the strong culture and working environment.
Reporting into the Portfolio Director, this role sits within Capital Markets focusing on the implementation of Trading platforms and applications across the group. The successful candidate will perform and autonomous role creating new process and implementing automation where required. This is a senior position within the business and will be directly responsible for resources.
- Oversight of information security at group wide level.
- Work across the entire estates of the business
- Perform analysis of patching standards and advise/implement changes where needed.
- Liaise with senior bodies within the business
- Manage budgets to ensure programme success.
- Financial Services background
- Strong Capital Markets knowledge with multiple consecutive years
- Extensive work as a project manager
- Comfortable with managing teams
- Knowledge of patching and the ability to review documentation
- Ability to assess wider documentation.
What's in it for you?
This role will enable the right candidate to take up a senior position within one of the leading and prestigious financial services institutions in London. With ample room for progression and a great package on offer, this role is highly sought after within financial services
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV.