Senior Project Manager - IT Risk/Controls/Audit and Cybersecurity
£90,000 - £100,000
An industry leading global financial services group offering a range of services to its clients across the globe. This is a well sought after client to work for an individuals who join tend to do so for the long term due to the strong culture alongside great benefits.
Reporting into the portfolio director, this role will be responsible for managing projects across a global network covering areas such as IT Controls, IT Risk and Cybersecurity. The successful candidate will be tasked with directing large scale, complex projects that involve stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Management of the full project management lifecycle and complete ownership of a number of projects.
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across the business on matters pertaining to IT Controls/IT Risk/Cybersecurity
- Monitoring the integration of technology and analysis of the risks posed.
- Updating, Review and implementing IT Policies and procedures that will affect this firm globally
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Strong knowledge of both business and IT change
- Past experience working on technology implementation/integration
- Past experience reviewing policies, procedures and processes.
- Proven track record of success in project management
- Experience within IT controls preferential
What's in it for you?
This role will enable the right candidate to take up a senior position within one of the leading and prestigious financial services institutions in London. With ample room for progression and a great package on offer, this role is highly sought after.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV.