Senior Project Manager - Business and IT Change
£90,000 - £100,000
An industry leading global financial services group offering a range of services to its clients across the globe. This is a well sought after client to work for an individuals who join tend to do so for the long term due to the strong culture alongside great benefits.
Reporting into the portfolio director, this role will be responsible for managing projects across a global network. The successful candidate will be tasked with directing large scale, complex projects that involve stakeholders both internally and externally. The projects will focus on the integration of technology and the risks surrounding this.
- Management of the full project management lifecycle
- Liaising with senior stakeholders across the business
- Monitoring the integration of technology and analysis of the risks posed.
- Experience within IT controls preferential
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Strong knowledge of both business and IT change
- Past experience working on technology implementation
- Proven track record of success in project management
What's in it for you?
This role will enable the right candidate to take up a senior position within one of the leading and prestigious financial services institutions in London. With ample room for progression and a great package on offer, this role is highly sought after.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below with your most up to date CV.