Senior Project Manager - Financial Services - London
£75,000 - £85,000
A US based multinational financial services institution that is currently experiencing a period of growth across Europe. This period of expansion has prompted a growth in headcount over the last 5 years with continued expansions planned. During this period they have ensured that their excellent culture has not been affected with employee satisfaction being at the top of their agenda.
Working within a new Change Management Function, the Senior Project Manager will be responsible for regulatory change projects across EMEA. The successful candidate will have full ownership of their projects, working across various work streams in order to meet the regulatory objectives set.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience of working across regions
- Experience working in Business Change
- Proven project management track record within Financial Services
- Exposure to regulatory change projects such as LIBOR
- Experience of working in multiple work streams, ensuring delivery on time and within budget
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma, Prince 2 or Lean frameworks
- Experience of working through the project life cycle.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work within a leading financial service institution in a growing environment. The successful candidate will be involved from the inception of the team, working across various projects across EMEA.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at